Direct Admission through NRI & Management
Direct Admission in MD MS through Management / NRI Quota
- Direct Admission in MD MS through Management/NRI Quota.
- NEET PG Direct Admission at low score/low budget.
- 18 years of Admission Consulting Legacy.
We Provide direct admission in MD MS through Management/NRI Quota into all the branches in MCI recognized Colleges in India. Our team helps in Direct MD MS admission at lowest possible packages.
Get 100% confirmed PG Medical Admissions for MD MS seats under Management Quota and NRI Quota. No Advance. Get hundreds of our previous years students’ references.
How to get Direct admission in MD MS through Management / NRI Quota.
Previously admissions were easier to get as the management/nri seats were filled by college authorities in the last phase of counseling. But now, for MD MS admissions in 2023 with changed rules you have to apply early and shake your hands with college.
As many of you would have seen in the past years, those students who waited till last due to unawareness have either compromised their branch or their college.
Direct Admission in MD MS is possible in most of the top colleges of India like-
KMC MANGALORE, RAMAIAH, JSS, KLE BELGAUM, HAMDARD, KALINGA, BHARATI VIDYAPEETH, MGM NAVI MUMBAI, MGM AURANGABAD, DY PATIL PUNE, DY PATIL
NAVI MUMBAI, KALINGA, SBKS VADODARA, AMRITA KOCHI, BLDE, KEMPEGOWDA, VYDEHI, JJM, SRI RAMACHANDRA, RAJA RAJESHWARI, BGS, NKP SALVE, DY PATIL
We have helped hundreds of students in the past 17 years in getting the branch of their choice in their PG medical Admission through NRI Quota/ Management Quota. Students have relied on us in the past and you can also rely on our team as we have an excellent network and personal connection in most private medical colleges and Deemed Universities. Here you can get your admission in MD MS courses in the lowest package possible in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana etc.
Process of Direct admission in MD MS through Management/NRI Quota
For PG Medical Admissions through Management/NRI Quota, a student just needs to clear the qualifying score in NEET PG exam. Approximately 2 lakhs 10 thousand students had applied for NEET PG 2023 exam. Out of which 1 lakh 20 thousand students will qualify. After results a student needs to analyze their situation of getting the probable seats, prepare all the documents and also needs to apply in counseling for getting a seat in their desired branch and desired college. Every state has different norms and processes for NRI/Management Quota PG Medical admissions into their colleges. Deemed Universities have 15% seats as NRI Quota / Management Quota Seats.
- Karnataka has Q Quota and NRI Quota seats
- Maharashtra has Institutional Quota and NRI Quota seats.
- Rajasthan has Management Quota and NRI Quota seats.
- Uttar Pradesh/Uttarakhand State have no NRI seats etc etc.
We are the most trusted and honest education consultancy since 2005. Get your NEET PG NRI Quota Admission in 2023 with 100% confirmed seats and transparency.
Documents required for Direct admission in MD MS through Management/NRI Quota
- NEET PG Scorecard
- MBBS all year Marks Card.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Provisional Registration Certificate by state.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate.
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size Photo
- PAN Card
For NRI Quota Seats some additional documents are required to be prepared beforehand and these are –
- Embassy Certificate of the sponsorer.
- Notarized Sponsorship Affidavit.
- Notarized Relationship Affidavit by Tehsildar.
- Passport & Visa of the sponsorer.
- Colleges may ask for other documents also. (Contact us for sample)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get MD/MS admission without the NEET PG exam?
No, NEET PG Exam is compulsorily required for admissions in MD and MS courses in India.
Is it possible to get admission in MD MS courses without qualifying in the NEET PG examination?
No, a student needs to qualify the NEET PG exam in order to legally get admission in MD/MS courses in India.
Don’t worry even if you are not qualified, NBE used to lower down the qualification score after 1-2 rounds of counseling. If you get qualified after that, then you can take the admission. But for that also you need to make your strategy.
Why Choose us for NEET PG NRI Quota Admission
- No Token, No Advance.
- 100% transparency, no hidden charges.
- Students references in every state and almost all colleges of India.
- Networks and good relations in every medical college.
- After Admission Support. Even if you are facing any issues at the colleges after
- After Admission Support. Even if you are facing any issues at the colleges after admission. You can call us. We will help you out for sure.
- Information of documentation needed for registration, verification etc.
- We can help you out in arranging installment payment facilities in colleges.
- We help in NEET PG NRI Quota Admissions in all the specialized branches.
- Direct Admission in MD Radiology, MD Dermatology, MD General Medicine, MD Paediatrics, MD Respiratory Medicine(Tb Chest), MD Anaesthesiology, MD Psychiatry, MD Emergency Medicine etc.
- Direct Admission in MS Orthopaedics, MS General Surgery, MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MS Ophthalmology, MS ENT etc.
Tips for selecting your college and branch for NEET PG NRI Quota Admission
Before selecting any college, a student needs to research many things such as patient load, exposure provided, duty hours, toxicity, stipend and branch wise details etc.
- MD Radiodiagnosis- Before selecting the college for MD radiodiagnosis, just research about the daily number of cases CT scans, MRI and Ultrasound etc.
- MD Dermatology- Daily number of cases of skin biopsies, OPD cases, skin treatments, infection cases etc
- MD General Medicine- Daily cases of OPDs, clinical and ward exposure, daily number of different cases, patients etc.
- MS General Surgery- Daily IPDs of hospital, exposure given in OTs, different types of neurosurgery, orthosurgery, gastric surgery and all the surgery cases.
Likewise for all the other branches also, you need to look for the branch wise details of colleges and select accordingly.