BPT Admission in India
What is BPT?
BPT is an undergraduate degree program that requires students to complete a total of four years of study in order to graduate. The study of physiotherapy is regarded as one of the most skilled undergraduate programs that guarantees employment by the time the course is completed. There are many types of careers available to individuals in the healthcare profession, ranging from working in clinics and physiotherapy health centers to owning and operating their own clinics and practicing independently.
It’s part of the syllabus to study BPT, and it talks about how to use electro-physical treatment, exercises, and manual therapy to help people. All of these classes are about Physiotherapy, and there are a lot of different skills that students learn when they learn these subjects.
BPT Course Details
BPT is also known as “Bachelor of Physiotherapy.” And below, we have shared some of the important points regarding the BPT course details so that students get brief information about the Bachelor of Physiotherapy program.
- BPT is the short form for a Bachelor of Physiotherapy. The duration of the BPT degree program in India is 4 years. It is a graduation-level study program that is taught in the stream of medical science. In the year 2020, almost 67000+ students were enrolled in BPT courses at various institutes.
- Nowadays, part-time and online learning has become the learning methods for BPT.
- For becoming eligible to pursue this BPT degree program, a candidate should be intermediate qualified and should have a minimal marking level of 50% or more is preferred.
- Entrance exams are also very necessary to qualify, and the exams linked to BPT admissions are IPU CET, VEE, BCECE, and others.
- The BPT program fee for entry to India’s ideal physiotherapy institutes could vary from INR 60,000 to INR 1.2 Lac per year.
- Some of the most common occupations in relation to the BPT degree are Physiotherapist, Consultant, Osteopath, Sports Physio Rehabilitator, etc.
- The BPT Salary packages offered to the BPT degree holders in their professional life may range from INR 2 to INR 8 LPA.
- Graduates can work in a variety of areas that are connected to physiotherapy services. Some of those are Sports Teams, Health Institutions, Educational Institutions, and Hospitals.
Best Colleges for BPT in India
D.Y PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE
D.Y Patil Medical College is a medical institution established by the D.Y Educational Society, Kohlapur (a Deemed University). Established in the year 2005 the college offers courses in the medical field including MBBS at graduate level and MD/MS/PG Diploma at post graduate level. As a constituent institution of D.Y Patil University the college is accredited by NAAC and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Modern college of physiotherapy within the year 2007 with the vision to supply quality education within the field of a physiatrist and to supply the best altogether its views. The college has a sensible below structure with a well-equipped department and is hooked up with eminent multispecialty hospitals in and around Pune for clinical and sensible coaching for the advantage of students.
MAHATMA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is an on-campus constituent college of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed University), Pondicherry under the Faculty of Medicine and ranks 23rd among Medical Institutions in India as per NIRF 2018.
Sancheti Healthcare Academy is situated in Pune in the Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2011, SHA is a Private college. Sancheti Healthcare Academy offers 5 courses across 1 stream namely Paramedical.
TERNA MEDICAL COLLEGE
Terna Medical College is a medical college located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 100 undergraduate seats for MBBS course.
DES BRIJLALA JNDAL COLLEGE
D.E. Society’s Brijlal Jindal College of Physiotherapy is a new addition to the DES fraternity since 2007.This Health Sciences Institute will certainly follow the path paved by the other renowned educational institutions in India under DES such as Fergusson College, Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, DES Law College, and others in Mumbai and Western Maharashtra in instilling civic and patriotic values to the core, besides providing quality education to the students.
RANGOON WALA COLLEGES
This College has an excellent track record in academic and other activities. From the academic year 2004-05 the Trust established the M.A. Rangoonwala College of Physiotherapy and Research with an intake capacity of 30 seats. Permission of the State Government vide Order No.MED-1399/CR/117/99 Dated 29th October 2002 is granted and the College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. Our College is recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Physiotherapy (SKNCP) has been founded with the objective of bringing forth well-educated, informed, and motivated physiotherapists equipped with ultramodern skills, who can contribute towards building up a physically healthy society by taking up the task of visualizing and designing for human health with confidence and integrity.