BHMS Admission in India
ABOUT BHMS Course
|BHMS Full Form||Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery|
|BHMS Course Level||Undergraduate Course|
|BHMS Course Duration||4.5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
|BHMS Admission||Entrance Based|
|BHMS Entrance Exams||NEET, IPU CET, PU CET, BCECE|
|BHMS Colleges||Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, GGSIPU, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, YBN University, Yenepoya University|
|BHMS Course Fees||INR 1,50,000 to INR 3,50,000|
|BHMS Syllabus||Physiology including Biochemistry, Anatomy, Histology, and Embryology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Toxicology|
|Courses after BHMS||MD in Pediatrics, MD in Repertory, MD in Endocrinology, MD in Psychiatry, MD in Homeopathic pharmacy, MD in Practice of Medicine|
|BHMS Salary in India||INR 2,50,000 to INR 6,50,000|
What is BHMS ?
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is a practical and theoretical education in the field of Homeopathy. People who are interested in homeopathy should believe in the natural healing power of the body and should know how to multitask. Once the course is over the student will be a doctor. The course is of 5 years divided into semesters. At the end of the course, the student is expected to partake in a mandatory internship.
Why Choose BHMS?
Homeopathy works along with the principle “like treats like” which means something that causes harm when taken in large quantities may be beneficial if used in small amounts. It uses highly diluted materials which trigger the body’s self-healing mechanism. Check: Career after BHMS Course
Developed more than 200 years ago, it is practiced around the world even today.
- Holistic approach: A homeopathy is a holistic approach that takes into consideration naturopathic care and healing arts, Practitioners observe how patients react to their surroundings and how their lifestyle and genetics affect their ailments.
- Global Demand: Since this is an approach that is practiced around the globe, homeopathic doctors will find demand everywhere they go.
- Payscale: The salary range of a BHMS graduate is generally higher than that of an Ayurvedic doctor. Students can also find ample opportunities in a government hospital.
- The difficulty level of studies: The difficulty level of the curriculum is generally lower than that of Ayurvedic studies since students have to learn knowledge-related studies, as well as modern science whereas in BHMS, students need to learn a small portion of modern science.
- Scope: The scope of BHMS is certainly more than that of other medical practices. The opportunities are endless since homeopathy is practiced worldwide. Students can even begin their practice.
Best Colleges for BHMS Admission in India
Our Office Location
Interested in Direct Admission through NRI & Management?
Get Direct Admission in India's Top Universities / College.