BBA/BMS/BMM in Delhi & Noida
ABOUT BBA/BMS/BMM COURSE
BBA is a Bachelor’s in Business Administration: as the name suggests it deals with Administrative studies. It is basically designed to give students a basic knowledge of all the functions that are involved in a company for example marketing, finance, human resource management, etc.
BBA is one of the most popular undergraduate management courses in India though BBM and BMS also have great careers scope for students. These courses come under the category of General Management courses and the basic eligibility is a candidate must have completed his/ her class 12 with a minimum of 50% from a recognised board. The duration of all these courses is three years and are designed in a way to set a groundwork for pursuing higher education such as MBA and various other specializations available.
How to select which is the best course? BBA, BBM or BMS?
Here are some factors you must look upto while selecting which is the best course-
- Before you choose any of these UG management courses, research on which course has the best career scope in management.
- Identify which is the specialization. For example, if someone is looking for a theory-based course, they can look for a BMS course. Otherwise, BBA or BBM can be slightly better if one is looking for job oriented courses.
- Instead of running after a course format, why not go for the best college? Yes, apply for all three programs and choose the one that will help you get into a reputed college.
- Connect with the alumni of that course and the college on Linkedin networks.
Specializations in BBA
- BBA in Business Administration
- BBA in International Business
- BBA in Computer Application
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Entrepreneurship
- BBA in Hospitality
- BBA in Human Resources
Best Colleges for BBA/BMS/BMM Admission in Delhi and Noida
Our Office Location
Interested in Direct Admission through NRI & Management?
Get Direct Admission in India's Top Universities / College.